June 15, 2012

This Week I:


-Got my wedding dress in the mail. I am so so happy with it. It's beautiful, and exactly what I was hoping it would be! Also, it fits like a glove. I know I took a big risk ordering online and not knowing if I would like it or not, but I'm so glad I did. Because I do love it! It was made for me.

-Bought the cutest scarf + shorts combo at Target last weekend. I am in love with black and white polka dots lately! And as for the scarf, I've worn it probably every day since I bought it. It's so perfect.

-Mailed out our wedding invitations! This morning actually. We choose to forgo Save the Dates, so we're sending out our invitations at the 3 month mark. (a little less than 3 months actually, eep!)

-Am excited to be celebrating Bean's 3rd Father's Day. He really is the greatest, and Dakota + I can't wait to spoil him all day!

-Have really been enjoying the 30 Day Journal Challenge. It's really fresh + inspiring to wake up each morning with a prompt and to sit down with a cup of coffee and just draw! I might not be too good at drawing things, but I really like experimenting with text.  You can see my pages here!

-Took a lot of trips to the woods with Dakota and Bean. It started last Sunday (really, it started when she was a newborn...it was the only way we could get her to go to sleep) when on a whim Bean pulled into the National Forrest across the road from my moms house. Dakota's eyes lit up. We pulled her out of her seat and let her ride up front while we went 5 miles an hour looking for bunnies. She is now in love with 'going to the woods' and if we tell her we're gonna go hunting for bunnies she screams "I saw a bunny! I see bunnies!" 

-Found this website via this amazing mama and now I can't stop looking at all the amazing shoes they have. And for SO cheap! Like, I could totally justify buying three or more pairs at one time, because they would total less than a few other pairs I've had my eyes on. I really like these, but I have like 6 pairs on my must get list. 

*Also, I am so sad to say that as of today, we no longer will have internet. Until after the wedding. You may, or may not have, noticed that I haven't posted very frequently lately...it's because I knew this day was coming. Instead of doing what I wanted to, which was post a ton, I did the opposite because I'm still kind of sad about it. I hope that not having internet so quickly accessible to us will help me to really think and come up quality content and posts. I don't want this blog to become quite or empty at all. Just because I don't have access to positing as quickly as a like, know that I do plan on still blogging...it'll just be more thoughtful and not as frequent. I plan on positing at least 3-5 times a week, if I can swing it! I have lots of fun things I want to share, especially wedding things. 

Hope you all have an amazing weekend! See you soon ;)
xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!