June 12, 2013

BABY SHOWER INSPIRATION


My sister, Angela, is having a baby boy in August! She is due the day after Dakota was born. Dakota was born on Stephen's step dad's birthday, and my brothers birthday is the day before Dakota's. The first week of August is jam packed with birthdays and babies, and I'm so excited to that there will be another in just a few months time! I'm currently trying to plan the most awesome baby shower ever. They are planning a nautical nursery, so that's what I'm carrying on in theme throughout the baby shower. To say I am excited would be a gross understatement. I am ecstatic. I really love planning parties, gathering inspiration, and I think I do like being a host too. ;) Here is the inspiration I created for planing her shower!

My main focus was to not collect silly themed things that I knew she'd never use again. Almost every decor item we bought had a place already designed in the nursery or will easily transition into it. I'm just so excited! The sooner I finish this, the sooner I can go buy stuff for the baby, which is really what I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!