July 05, 2013

MONTHLY BEAUTY FAVORITES

I'm back with another batch of monthly favorites! It's been super fun picking out items to try, and seeing what works and what doesn't. This month I was on the look out for a really good concealer, and when it came down to finally committing, I couldn't. Queen of indecisiveness here! I picked out the Erase Paste at Ulta on a whim, but I do actually like it. I feel like I have the baggiest eyes in all the land, and no amount of concealer can hide them. Next month, err...this month, I'm going to be on the look out for a new powder foundation. I bought a Bare Minerals kit almost a year ago (I bought it on my wedding day actually, awe!) and the powder is just about to run out. If you have an good powder suggestions, please let me know! And just because I can't not mention it....that Herbal Essences shampoo brought me right back to 1998. Seriously smells so good, and I had a nice flashback to my childhood, ha! 

Beauty
-Pur Minerals Radiant Glow Blush // Dillards
-Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss // Dillars
-Maybelline Masterprecise Felt Tip Liner // Target *
-Essie Polish in Sunday Funday // Target
-Erase Paste by Benefit // Ulta *
-Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments // Ulta

Hair + Body
-Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo + Conditioner // Target *
-J.R. Watkins Naturals Body Scrub * // Target
-The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Butter // T.J Maxx
-St. Ives Apricot Scrub in Travel Size // Target
-Rusk Thermal Heat Serum // T.J Maxx

Lifestyle
-Choose Happiness candle // Target *
-Succulents // Lowes and Walmart *

asterisks indicate my favorites from the bunch. *

I'd love to do videos of these eventually like my favorite beauty Youtube ladies! All I need is a camera that records, ha. It's hard to explain each individual thing in a post, so if you have any questions about a specific item, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll reply back! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, and that candle from Target takes the cake. Does it smell as good as it looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've used bare minerals for years and haven't been able to change, so sorry but i've got no advice on that topic, because i'm pretty hooked! i use mac liquid foundation though for when i get dressed fancy, which is like once a year. honestly, so far i've only used it at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love benefit's boi-ing concealer, and my dark circles are super heavy duty!

    - applewood road

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!