February 13, 2012

Photo Challenge Updates: week 6

We have all been super sick since last week. Bean and Dakota were sick first, and around Thursday I was feeling "it" in my throat, and by Saturday I started feeling pretty awful. When I get sick, I get sick. One of my favorite, but least favorite things is that my voice almost completely disappears. I hate talking, but I love that when Bean pinches my nose I sound just like Marcel the Shell! I'd like to think this is one of my more redeeming qualities. 

Anyway, I realize that I missed a few posts that I normally love to do: Songbird Saturday and the Photo Challenge updates. I did schedule a playlist for Saturday, because I had to be up before the sun for our craft show (more on that later!) but it didn't post. So I'll save that for next week and share my photo challenge updates with you! 

52 Weeks of Instax:  I chose to use my Instax mini this week, not only because I'm still intimidated by the Instax Wide, but also because it is a lot easier to put in my bag! We were getting cupcakes at one of our favorite places for Dakota's half birthday. She didn't waste any time getting that cupcake, because I snapped this as soon as Bean put the plate down! 
Photo a Day on Instagram:  1. Dinner // 2. Buttons // 3. Sun // 4. Front Door (I skipped this one, on accident of course!) // 5. Self Portrait // 6. Makes You Happy // 7. Inside Your Closet

This week was by far one of my favorites! Now excuse me while I go *attempt* to take some NyQuil and crawl into bed. Hope you had a great weekend! xo, Meghan 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!