March 30, 2012

This Week:

Flashback Friday. Last June at Jacksonville Beach, on our family vacation. 

This week I:
-Went to the beach with Angela, and had some much needed retail therapy.
-Celebrated my birthday!
-Share my first of hopefully many collections post.
-Put the finishing touches on my 20 before 21 list! (If you didn't catch that, I turned 20 on Monday!)
-Found this print and thought it looked JUST like me.
-Photographed a yummy recipe for the blog.
-Went to a Mary Kay party, fun!
-Had Jared put new strings on my guitar. I'm so excited to start playing again!
-Ate frozen yogurt, twice.

I ran a ton of errands with Dakota today. What did you do? xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!